Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2017; 3(41): 65-75
MORPHOMETRIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE REPLACEMENT-BROOD STOCK OF RAINBOW TROUT (ONCORHYNCHUS MYKISS (WALBAUM, 1792) REARED IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE INDUSTRIAL FISH FARM "SLOBODA-BANYLIV”
, Institute of Fisheries of the NAAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
Purpose. To analyze the results of morphometric measurements and dates of aquaculture-biological characteristics of the young-of-the-year and age-1+ rainbow trout reared under industrial technology at instable conditions of the fish farm “Sloboda-Banyliv”.
Methodology. The study has been performed at the industrial fish farm “Sloboda-Banyliv”, Chernivtsi region. The materials for the study were young-of-the-year and age-1+ rainbow trout obtained from the eggs of autumn-spawning form rainbow trout. The young-of-the-year were reared in a 216 m2 tank with stocking density of 255 ind./m2, age-1+ fish were reared in 108 m2 tank with a stocking density of 33 ind./m2 according to generally accepted methods in trout culture. Morphometric measurements of fish were performed according to I.F. Pravdin. Statistical processing of data was carried out in Microsoft Office Excel (2003). The analysis of values was done in the system of absolute values. The analyzed criteria of the measured parameters were their mean values and standard errors (M±m), deviation (σ), variability coefficient (Cv). Fish were fed with the artificial feed with high protein content manufactured by “Biomar” (Denmark).
Findings. The studies on rainbow trout rearing under industrial conditions showed that fish body proportions did not change with age, however, the length of their fins decreased. The slenderness coefficient in age-1+ fish decreased insignificantly that is typical with increasing body depth. Despite instable rearing conditions, both young-of-the-year and age-1+ fish were characterized by moderate growth rate and high feed-conversion efficiency.
Originality. For the first time, in conditions of Ukraine, a study on the formation of rainbow trout brood stocks in a fish farm with instable rearing conditions was performed with the use of the analysis of phenotypical and productive features.
Practical value. The results of the performed work will provide an opportunity to form a rainbow trout brood stock based on characterized phenotypical and productive features that would have high productive and reproductive features in a fish farm with instable rearing conditions.
Key words: rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum, 1792)), young-of-the-year, age-1+ fish, weight, body length.
- Mendrishora Р., Nagornjuk Т., Тarasjuk S. Peculiarities of the genetic structure of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) groups at the fish farm «Sloboda Banilov» Chernivtsi region / Рибогосподарська наука України. — 2016. — № 2. — С. 65—72.
- Fermerske rybnytstvo /[I.I. Hrytsyniak, M.V. Hrynzhevskyi, O.M. Tretiak, ta in. ]. — K : 2008 — 560 s.
- Bozhyk V.Y. Suchasnyi stan i perspektyvy rozvytku foelivnytstva v zakhidnomu rehioni Ukrainy. /V.Y. Bozhyk, Ye.O. Bachuk // Naukovyi visnyk LNUVMBT im. Hzhytskoho. — 2014. —T.16. — #3(60) —Ch. 3. S. 2—31.
- Sostoyanie mirovogo rybolovstva i akvakul'tury: otchet Departamenta rybolovstva i akvakul'tury FAO. — Rim: Prodovol'stvennaya i sel'skokhozyaystvennaya Organizatsiya Ob"edinennykh Natsiy. — 2010. — 225 s.
- Schäperclaus W. Untersuchungen über die Formen der deutschen & Regenbogenforelle and ihre Leistungen bei der aufzucht durch Künstliche Fütterung. /Anhandlungen aus der Fisch. I — 1949
- Schäperclaus W. Lehrbuch der Teichwirtschaft. Berlin und Hamburg: Verlag P. Parey —1961. — 594 S
- Orhanizatsiia selektsiino-pleminnoi roboty v rybnytstvi. [za red. Hrynzhevskoho M.V., Shermana I.M.] — K. : 2006. — 352 s.
- Vasil'ev A. G. Evolyutsionno-ekologicheskiy analiz ustoychivosti populyatsionnoy struktury vida (khronogeograficheskiy podkhod) / Vasil'ev A. G., Vasil'eva I. A., Bol'shakov V. I. — Ekaterinburg, 2000. — 132 s.
- Artamonova V. S. Geneticheskie sistemy kak regulyatory protsessov adaptatsii i vidoobrazovaniya / V. S. Artamonova, A. A. Makhrov // Sovremennye problemy biol. evolyutsii. — M., 2008. — S. 381—403.
- Mruk A. I. Komleksna tekhnolohiia vidtvorennia lososevykh ryb v rybnytskykh hospodarstvakh Ukrainy / A. I.Mruk, L. A.Terterian, A. I.Kucheruk, H. A.Kurinenko, L. L. Haloian. – K.: Vyd-vo IRH NAANU, 2015. – 27 s.
- Rekomendatsii z rozvedennia ta vyroshchuvannia vysokoproduktyvnykh pleminnykh stad raiduzhnoi foreli. / A.I.Mruk, V.I. Oleksyk, H.A. Zakharenko — K. : Materialy zatverdzheno Vchenoiu Radoiu Instytutu rybnoho hospodarstva NAANU (protokol #1 vid 28 2011r.), 2010. — 24s.
- Tekhnologicheskaya instruktsiya po proizvodstvu rayduzhnoy foreli v razlichnykh tipakh khozyaystv Ukrainy. /Galasun P.T., Bulatovich M.A., Borbat M.O. — L'vov. : 1987. — 17s.
- Pravdin I. F. Rukovodstvo po izucheniyu ryb / Pravdin I. F. — L., 1939. — 246 s.
- Titarev E.F. Forelevodstvo. / E.F Titarev // — M.: Pishchevaya promyshlennost' — 1980. — 166 s.
- Mitrofanov V. P. Ekologicheskie osnovy morfologicheskogo analiza ryb / Mitrofanov V. P. — Alma-Ata : KazGU, 1977. — 35 s.