Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2013; 3(25): 62-71
FEATURES OF PONDS ECOSYSTEM WHEN ECHINACEA PURPUREA (ECHINACEA PURPUREA L. MOENCH) WERE USING IN CARP FEEDING
, Lviv Research Station of the Institute of Fisheries NAAS, Velikyi Lyubin
Purpose. Definition fish productivity of the experimental ponds, fixed set of chemical parameters, that are specific to the environmental condition of water, which is the process of growing fish in a certain relation to it, and the level of accumulation of heavy metals in different organs and tissues of carp.
Methodology. The ponds was three breed groups one-years carp average weight 39,7 g (hybrid of carp and wild carp, crossbreed frames carp, lyubin scaly carp) with planting density 1000 ind./ha. Control group of carp was fed extruded feed containing 20 % protein, and research group ― the same feed, which was added in the manufacturing process, chopped dried Echinacea purpurea in the amount of 1 %. The duration of the experiment was 86 days. Definition of hydro-chemical parameters was performed by standard methods in analytical chemistry. Quantitative determination of the concentration of heavy metals in water and the organs and tissues of fish was performed by direct absorption solution in propane-butane air flames using absorption spectrophotometer C-115-M1.
Findings. It was reviewed ecological status of water bodies. Found that when used in feeding carp Echinacea purpurea increased fish productivity, reduced cost of feed for growing. Chemical composition of experimental ponds water, while virtually unchanged. The comparative characteristics of heavy metals in organs and tissues carp in this part of the diet.
Originality. At first time investigated the influence of Echinacea purpurea by adding it to feed on fish productivity, accumulation and distribution of heavy metals in organs and tissues of carp.
Practical value. Fish productivity in the experimental ponds was higher by 20,4 % relative to control. Costs of feed per pound of gain decreased by 13,3 % when was used in fish feeding chopped dried Echinacea purpurea. Almost all metals accumulated in the organs and tissues of experimental groups of carp in a somewhat lesser extent.
Keywords: Echinacea purpurea, heavy metals, fish productivity, scaly and frame carp, carp hybrids, hydro-chemical regime.
1. Perevoznikov, M.A., & Bogdanova, E.A. (1999). Tyazhelye metally v presnovodnykh ekosistemakh. Sanct-Petersburg: GOS NIORKh Press.
2. Mur, Dzh., & Ramamurti, S. (1987). Tyazhelye metally v prirodnykh vodakh. Kontrol' i otsenka vliyaniya. Moscov: Mir.
3. Vorob'ev, V. I. (1993). Biogeokhimiya i rybovodstvo. Saratov: MP Litera.
4. Vovk, D. M. (1966). Roslynni zasoby u veterynarnii medytsyni. Kiev: Urozhai.
5. Samorodov, V. N., Pospelov, S. V.& Moiseeva, G. F. (1996). Fitokhimicheskiy sostav predstaviteley roda ekhinatseya (Echinacea Moench) i ego farmakologicheskie svoystva (obzor). Khim.-farmats. zhurnal, 30 (4). 32-37.
6. SOU–05.01.–37–385: 2006. Voda rybohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv. Zahalni vymohy ta normy.
7. Krazhan, S. A., & Lytvynova, T. H. (1997). Pryrodna kormova baza vyroshchuvalnykh ta nahulnykh staviv i shliakhy yikh pokrashchennia: metod. rekomend. Kiev: Institute of Fisheries Press.
8. Alekin, O. A., Semenov, A. D. & Skopintsev, B. A. (1973). Rukovodstvo po khimicheskomu analizu vod sushy. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat.
9. Khavezov, I. & Tsalev, D. (1983). Atomno–absorbtsionnyy analiz. Leningrad: Khimiya.
10. Melnyk, A. P., Vlasova, N. M., Mykhailenko, N. H. [et al.] (2012). Vydovi osoblyvosti rozpodilu ta nakopychennia vazhkykh metaliv v orhanakh i tkanynakh liashcha (Abramis brama L.) ta karasia sribliastoho (Carassius auratus L.) Kanivskoho vodoskhovyshcha. Rybohospodarska nauka Ukrainy, 3-4, 22-26.