Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2020; 3(53): 57-68
Analysis of lipid metabolism in the organism of mixed-bred carp of first generation from crossing the antonino-zozulentinsky and lyubinsky intrabreed types of Ukrainian framed breed
, Institute of Fisheries NAAS, Kyiv
Purpose. To analyze the peculiarities of lipid metabolism of miexed-bred carp of the first generation from crossing the Antonino-Zozulentinsky and Lyubinsky intra-breed types of Ukrainian frame breed by determining the fatty acid composition of skeletal muscles and hepatopancreas.
Methodology. Experiments were performed to determine the content of fatty acids in skeletal muscle and hepatopancreatic tissues of four groups of fish: two groups of mixed-bred carp of the first generation from crossing Antonino-Zozulentinsky and Lyubinsky intrabreed types of Ukrainian frame breed and two original parental forms of carp.
Findings. It was found that the major amount of fatty acids, which are a valuable energy and plastic material for fish body, was provided by the consumption of natural feeds. Studies of the fatty acid composition of the skeletal muscles of age-1+ carp of different genesis showed that there was some specificity in the accumulation of different classes of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids. Thus, the lowest content in the studied groups of carp had pentadecanoic (C15:0) and lauric (C12:0) fatty acids. The highest concentration in all groups was the content of oleic fatty acid.
Among all groups of fatty acids of total skeletal muscle lipids, palmitoleic acid (C16:1) of the family n=7 was in the lowest amount, which was 0.06 - 0.07 g/kg of body weight. Analysis of the fatty acid composition of the hepatopancreas of the experimental and control groups showed that there was tissue specificity of fatty acid accumulation. Thus, compared to skeletal muscle tissue, there was a significant 2-fold increase in the content of fatty acids in the hepatopancreas.
The lipid saturation index in the skeletal muscle tissue of the studied groups of carp was in the range of 0.136-0.140, which was not a possible inter-group difference.
The total amount of saturated fatty acids in the skeletal muscles of all groups of carp was almost the same. The concentration of fatty acids of local carp of the first generation from crossing the Antonino-Zozulentinsky and Lyubinsky intrabreed types of Ukrainian frame breed was slightly higher compared to the original parental forms.
Originality. For the first time, a study of the peculiarities of lipid metabolism in mixed-bred carp of the first generation from crossing the Antonino-Zozulentinsky and Lyubinsky intra-breed types of Ukrainian frame breed by determining the fatty acid composition of skeletal muscle and hepatopancreas.
Practical value. The study of physiological and biochemical peculiarities of the obtained carp mixes is necessary to confirm the feasibility of their reproduction.
Key words: lipids, lipid metabolism, fatty acids, carp crossing.
- Hrynzhevskyi, M. V., et al. (2006). Orhanizatsiia selektsiino-pleminnoi roboty v rybnytstvi. Kyiv: Rybka moia.
- Sidorov, V. S. (1983). Jekologicheskaja biohimija ryb. Lipidy. Leningrad: Nauka.
- Cowey, C. B., & Sargent, Y. R. (1977). Lipid nutrition in fish. Biochem. Physiol., 57, 269-273.
- Farkas, T., et al. (1978). Metabolism of fatty acids in fish. Biosynthesis of fatty acids in relation to diet in the carp, Cyprinus carpio Linnaeus 1758. Aquaculture, 14, 1, 57-65.
- Janovich, V. G., & Lagodjuk, P. Z. (1991). Obmen lipidov u zhivotnyh v ontogeneze. Moskva: Agropromizdat.
- Blaha, O. M., & Rivis, Y. F. (2006). Sezonna dynamika kontsentratsii neeteryfikovanykh zhyrnykh kyslot (NEZhK) v zoobentosi staviv zakhidnoho rehionu Ukrainy. Biolohiia tvaryn, 8, 1-2, 168-171.
- Farkas, T. (1970). The dynamics of fatty acids i the aquatic food chain, phytoplankton, zooplankton, fish. Ann. Biol. Tihany, 37, 1, 165-176.
- Kogteva, G. S., & Bezuglov, V. V. (1998). Nenasyshhennye zhirne kisloty kak jendogennye bioreguljatory. Biohimija, 63, 1, 6-15.
- Popova, E. M., & Koshchii, I. V. (2007). Lipidy yak komponent adaptatsii ryb do ekolohichnoho stresu. Rybohospodarska nauka Ukrainy, 1, 49-56.
- Winston, G. W. (1991). Oxidant and antioxidant in aquatic animals. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. C., 100, 1-2, 173-176.
- Rivis, I. F., & Skorohid, I. V. (1981). Kolichestvennyj metod opredelenija nekotoryh vysokomolekuljarnyh zhyrnih kislot v rastenijah, tkanjah i biologicheskih zhidkostjah organizma sel's'kohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh. Dokl. VASHNIL, 8, 32-35.
- Rivis, Y. F., Skorokhid, I. V., Danylyk, B. B., & Protsyk, Ya. M. (1997). Hazokhromatohrafichne vyznachennia vysokomolekuliarnykh neeteryfikovanykh zhyrnykh kyslot v biolohichnomu materiali. Ukr. biokhim. zhurn., 69, 1, 110-115.
- Rivis, Y. F., Skorokhid, I. V., Danylyk, B. B., & Protsyk, Ya. M. (1997). Odnochasne hazokhromatohrafichne vyznachennia okremykh eteryfikovanykh i neeteryfikovanykh vysokomolekuliarnykh zhyrnykh kyslot v biolohichnomu materiali. Ukr. biokhim. zhurn., 69, 2, 107-112.
- Nemyrovskyi, V. I., Tereshchuk, O. M., & Hnativ, V. I. (1984). Vyznachennia orhanichnykh kyslot u biolohichnomu materiali metodom hazokhromatohrafichnoho analizu: metodychni rekomendatsii. Lviv.