Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2018; 2(44): 137-143
Influence of baker's yeast on lipid metabolism of russian sturgeon Acipenser gueldenstaedtii (Brandt) fingerling
, Institute of Fisheries NAAS, Kyiv
Purpose. To characterize the individual physiological and biochemical features of the effects of feeding various concentrations of inactivated baker's yeast on the lipid exchange of young russian sturgeon fingerling.
Methodology. To conduct research, we used classical biochemical methods for determining the concentration of total lipids and the ratio of their fractions in the liver.
Findings. Features of lipid metabolism in the organism of russian sturgeon fingerling are shown on the example of the liver, with the addition of baker's yeast to the main food. In particular, given the information on content of total lipids, diacylglycerols (DAG), nonesterified fatty acid (NEFA), phospholipids, cholesterol esters in the liver tissues of experimental fishes.
Scientific novelty. For the first time carried out the analysis of lipid metabolism in the liver of russian sturgeon fingerling at feeding her inactivated baker's yeast as a supplementary feed. Thus, for the organism of sturgeon fingerling, which actively gain muscle mass in conditions of intensification, feed with a yeast content of 5% will be more effective in view of lipid metabolism in the liver. Such concentration will promote less stress on the body from the side of metabolites and increase the growth potential of this fish.
Practical value. Lipid metabolism largely determines the physiological and biochemical status of the fish organism. Therefore, the concentration of total lipids in the liver tissues, as well as the ratio of their individual fractions, are of great importance in providing an assessment of the effect of feeding baker's yeast on russian sturgeon fingerling and indirectly reflect the general physiological and biochemical state of its organism.
Key words: russian sturgeon fingerling, baker's yeast, lipid metabolism, liver, triatsiglitseroly (TAG), diacylglycerol (DAG), non-esterified fatty acid (NEFA), phospholipids, esters holesteroola, physiological and biochemical assessment.
- Symon, M. Yu. (2015.) Vykorystannia kormovykh drizhdzhiv u hodivli osetrovykh vydiv ryb (Acipenseridae) (Ohliad). Rybohospodarska nauka Ukrainy, 4(34), 100-126.
- Symon, M. Yu. (2016). Osoblyvosti okysnykh protsesiv u osetrovykh vydiv ryb (Acipenseridae) (Ohliad). Rybohospodarska nauka Ukrainy, 1(35), 106-126.
- Symon, M. Yu. (2016). Osoblyvosti travlennia osetrovykh vydiv ryb (Acipenseridae) (Ohliad). Rybohospodarska nauka Ukrainy, 3(37), 123-144.
- Folch, J., Lees, M., Stanley, G., & Sloane, H. (1957). A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissue. Journal of Biology Chemistry, 226, 497-509.
- Klimov, A. N., & Nikul'cheva, A. N. (1999). Obmen lipidov i lipoproteidov i ego narusheniya. Sankt-Peterburg: Piter-kom.
- Liavrin, B. Z., Rabcheniuk, O. O., Khomenchuk, V. O., & Kurant, V. Z. (2013). Osoblyvosti vmistu nepoliarnykh lipidiv v tkanynakh koropa (Cyprinus carpio L.). Naukovi zapysky Ternopilskoho nats. ped. un-tu., 2 (55), 10-14.