Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2019; 3(49): 59-71
Hematological and productive parameters of trout fed with Aller Aqua and Aquafeed Fischfutter feeds
, Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after S.Z.Gzhytsky, Lviv
Purpose. Study of the effects of “Aller Aqua” and “Aquafeed Fischfutter” feeds on functional growth status, hematological and productive parameters of rainbow trout, from fry to commercial product.
Methodology. The study was carried out according to the commonly accepted methods in fish culture. Samples of blood were taken from the heart using a syringe and an injection needle, which was injected from the abdominal wall along the sagittal line between the pectoral fins.
Blood samples were analyzed according to the methods obtained by V.Vlyzlo and I.Kondrakhin [1,2].
Statistical processing of study materials was carried out using generally accepted methods of variation statistics with an estimate of means (M), errors (m), and calculations of the probability of differences using Student’s methods in Microsoft Excel.
Findings. The scientific and production experiment was conducted at the private enterprise "Western fish company" of Pustomyty district, Lviv region. The basis of the study was the task of optimizing the normalized feeding of rainbow trout according to the scheme, which provided for a comparative assessment of the effect of the above-mentioned granulated feed mixtures, as well as on the morphological and biochemical components of blood, an assessment of the dynamics of changes in the leukocyte formula, which gives a reason to take into account the state the hematopoietic organs and the immune system as a whole .
The picture of trout blood is a very distinct indicator of changes in the body, the physiological parameters of blood in trout can indicate the quality of fish products due to the nutritional conditions that need to be taken into account in the technological process of fish growing, in particular, trout. The main task of table trout culture is to grow fish in the best possible time and with minimal cost. One of the main factors influencing the intensity of fish growth is maintaining optimal conditions of cultivation and fully balanced nutrition. This approach is reflected in the scientific and practical publications on the effectiveness of the comparative assessment of “Aller Aqua” and “Aquafeed Fischfutter” for feeding rainbow trout.
According to the results of the study, the proposed types of feed were found to affect the studied parameters in different ways. Thus, the best positive results were obtained in the assessment of both the morphological and biochemical components of the blood when feeding fish with “Aller Aqua” granulated feed. It should also be emphasized that, despite some higher cost of this feed, the economic efficiency compared to the “Aquafeed Fischfutter” feed is higher.
Originality. A comparative study of the growth and development of rainbow trout, as well as its table value, was carried out under the conditions of using “Aller Aqua” granular feeds and “Aquafeed Fischfutter”.
Practical value. The main task of table trout culture is to grow fish in the best possible time and with minimal costs. One of the main factors influencing the intensity of fish growth is maintaining optimal conditions of cultivation and fully balanced nutrition. This approach is reflected in the materials of the scientific and practical publication on the effectiveness of the comparative assessment of “Aller Aqua” and “Aquafeed Fischfutter” for feeding rainbow trout. The efficient use of feed mixtures will allow obtaining high qualitative table products in a short time.
Key words: hematological parameters, rainbow trout, “Aller Aqua” feed, “Aquafeed Fischfutter”, fish industry, trout mix, metabolic processes, diet, growth rate, fishery research, fish production, feed rate, feed costs, energy value, feed nutritive value.
- Vlizlo, V. V., Fedoruk, R. S., & Ratych, I. B. (2012). Laboratorni metody doslidzhen'u biologii', tvarynnyctvi ta veterynarnij medycyni: dovidnyk. L'viv: Spolom.
- Kondrahin, Y. P., Arhipov, A. V., & Levchenko, V. Y., et al. (2004). Metody veterynarnoj klini`cheskoj laboratornoj diagnostiki: spravochnik. Moskva: Kolos.
- Pivtorak, J. I., & Bobel, I. Y. (2017). Intensity of growth and development of rainbow trout using feeds Aller Aqua and Aquafeed Fischfutter. Scientific Messenger LNUVMB, 19(79), 73-77. https://doi.org/10.15421/nvlvet7915
- Bozhyk, V. Y. (2014). Suchasnyi stan i perspektyvy rozvytku foelivnytstva v zakhidnomu rehioni Ukrainy. Naukovyi visnyk LNUVMBT im. Hzhytskoho, 3(60), 2-31.
- Grycynyak, I. I. (2007). Naukovo-praktchni osnovy racionalnoyi godivli ryb. Kyiv: Rybka moya.
- Yegorov, B. V. (2011). Tehnologiia vyrobnycztva kombikormiv. Odesa: Drukarskyj dim.
- Grynevych, N. Y. (2018). Dynamika zmin fiziologichnogo stanu i gematologichnyx pokaznykiv rajduzhnoyi foreli pid chas zapusku biofiltra v ustanovkax zamknenogo vodovykorystannya. Naukovyj visnyk LNUVMB imeni S.Z. Gzhyczkogo, 20(83), 19-24. https://doi.org/10.15421/nvlvet8304
- Bobel, I. Y., & Pivtorak, J. I. (2018). Strategia efektyvnosti hodivli foreli kormamy Aller aqua. Scientific Messenger LNUVMB, 20 (84), 88-92. https://doi.org/10.15421/nvlvet8416
- Bobel, I. Y., Pivtorak, J. I. (2018). Economic efficiency of growing commodity trout in farms in the Western Ukraine while feeding with forages Aller Aqua. Scientific Messenger LNUVMB, 20 (79), 71-74. https://doi.org/10.32718/nvlvet8913
- Sherman, I. M., Grynzhevskyj, M. V., & Zheltov, Yu. O., et al. (2002). Naukove obgruntuvannya racionalnoyi godivli ryb. Kyiv: Vyshcha osvita.
- Rabcheniuk, O. O., Byiak, V. Ia., Khomenchuk, V. O., & Kurant, V. Z. (2016). Aktyvnist transaminaz v orhanizmi prisnovodnykh ryb za dii yoniv zaliza. Naukovi zapysky TNPU im. Volodymyra Hnatiuka. Seriia: Biolohiia, 1 (65), 130-134.
- Metodicheskie ukazanija po provedeniju gematologicheskogo obsledovanija ryb (1999). Moskva: Minsel'hozprod.