Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2018; 1(43): 36-42
Evaluation of winter resistance of age-1+ galician carp in Рrikarpattya ponds
, Institute of Fisheries NAAS, Kyiv
Purpose. To evaluate the winter resistance of age-1+ Galician carp in pond conditions of the Prykarpattya region.
Methodology. Analysis of the winter resistance of age-1+ Galician carp was carried out at the base of the fish farm “Korop” during 2015-2017. Wintering took place in a 2.5 ha pond. Hydrochemical parameters were determined using general chemical tests. The temperature and oxygen regimes of water in ponds were determined by a thermo-oximeter. The material for the study were age-1+ Galician carp. Determination of fish culture parameters of the preparedness for wintering of the Galician carp was carried out according to the instructions for organizing the wintering of fish seeds in ponds. To analyze the physiological preparedness of carp for wintering, the method of zootechnical analysis was used.
Findings. The stocking density of age-1+ Galician carp in the wintering pond was 1000 kg/ha. The average individual weight of fish seeds ranged from 1650 g during 2015-2016 season and 1760 g during 2016-2017. The condition factor of age-1+ Galician carp was within the normative values. During the wintering season, the chemical composition of the meat-fillet of the Galician carp at the second year of culturing was within the normative parameters. During wintering, the environmental conditions corresponded to the necessary fish culture requirements. The dissolved oxygen content in water during the winter period did not exceed the critical limits. The water temperature ranged from 1 ° C to 8 ° C. As a result of fish harvesting in the wintering pond, 1483 and 1291 specimens of age-2 Galician carp were obtained in 2016 and 2017, respectively. The average individual weight of fish was 1450 ± 191 g and 1528 ± 124 g. The total yield from wintering exceeded 90%.
Originality. For the first time, an evaluation of winter resistance of age-1+ Galician carp in pond conditions of the Prykarpattya region was carried out.
Practical value. The results of the work will be used for planning the industrial rearing of the Galician carp.
Keywords: age-1+ fish, Galician carp, fish seeds, wintering, condition factor.
- Ghurbyk, V. V., & Hrytsyniak, I. I. (2017). Ocinka tovarnykh kondycij riznovikovykh ghrup ghalycjkogho koropa. Naukovyj visnyk LNUVMBT imeni S. Z. Gzhycjkogho, 19 (74), 29-32.
- Poddubnaya, A. V. (2008). Karp kak produkt pitaniya. Orientiry dlya selektsii. Genetika, selektsiya, plemennoe delo i vosproizvodstvo ryb: Mezhdunar. konf.: mat. Sankt Peterburg.
- Ghurbyk, V. V., Hhrycynjak, I. I., Bazajeva, A. M., & Chuzhma, N. P. (2017). Rybnycjko-biologhichna ocinka cjogholitok ghalycjkogho koropa v umovakh promyslovogho vyroshhuvannja u stavakh Prykarpattja. Ryboghospodarsjka nauka Ukrajiny, 1, 40-51.
- Ghurbyk, V. V., & Ghrycynjak, I. I. (2016). Istorychni aspekty ryboghospodarsjkogho vykorystannja masyvu ghalycjkogho koropa (oghljad). Ryboghospodarsjka nauka Ukrajiny, 3, 77-87.
- Ghurbyk, V. V. (2016). Zymostijkistj cjogholitok ghalycjkogho koropa u stavovykh umovakh Prykarpattja. Ryboghospodarsjka nauka Ukrajiny, 4, 95-102.
- Kanaev, A. I. (1976). Novaya tekhnologiya zimovki ryb. Moskva: Kolos.
- Alekin, O. A. (1970). Osnovy gidrokhimii. Leningrad: Gidrometioizdat.
- Shulman, G. E. (1972). Fiziologo-biokhimicheskie osobennosti godovykh tsiklov ryb. Moskva: Pishchevaya promyshlennost.
- Instruktsiya po fiziologo-biokhimicheskim analizam ryby (1984). Moskva: VNIIPRKh.
- Sbornik normativno-tekhnologicheskoy dokumentatsii po tovarnomu rybovodstvu (1986). (Part 1). Moskva: Agropromizdat.
- Maslova, N. I. (2012). Biokhimicheskie priznaki-indikatory pri otsenki sezonnoy izmenchivosti obmena veshchestv u karpov. Sel'skokhozyaystvennoe rybovodstvo: vozmozhnosti razvitiya i nauchnoe obespechenie innovatsionnykh tekhnologiy: Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiia: doklady Moskva, 92-106.