Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2017; 4(42): 112-120
The effect of the combined feed "Aller Aqua" on the content of free amino acids in the muscles and liver of brown (Salmo trutta Linnaeus, 1758) and rainbow (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum, 1792) trout
, Institute of Fisheries of NAAS, Kуiv
Purpose. To study the level of amino acid assimilation from the protein of the combined feed and also to characterize the amino acid composition of proteins in muscles and liver of the brown and rainbow trout in conditions of feeding them with the specialized production combined feed manufactured by Aller Aqua.
Methodology. The total amino acid composition of muscle and liver tissues was determined by ion-exchange liquid column chromatography.
Findings. The amino acid composition of the investigated feed as a whole corresponds to the spectrum of amino acids in the tissues of muscles and liver of the brown and rainbow trout. Both a significant predominance of glutamine and glutamic acid was detected in the liver and in the muscles of fish. Among the essential amino acids in the muscles and liver of the fish studied, the largest share belongs to leucine, arginine and lysine.
Originality. First investigated the effect of artificial feeding with specialized productional fodder «Aller Aqua» on the amino acid composition of tissues of brown and rainbow trout reared in conditions of industrial aquaculture.
Practical value. Currently, studies devoted to a comprehensive assessment of the effect of mixed feeds on growth and development, and in particular on the amino acid composition of salmon fish tissues, acquire particular attention. This work makes it possible to investigate the degree of assimilation of protein components of the artificial feed for rainbow trout and discuss the perspectives of the adjustment of the imbalance and deficiency of amino acid composition in the feed.
Key words: brown trout, rainbow trout, industrial aquaculture, artificial feed, amino acid composition.
- Kanid’ev, A. N. (1984). Biologicheskie osnovy iskusstvennogo razvedeniya lososevykh ryb. Moskva: Lehkaya promyshlennostʹ.
- Halasun, P. T., Bulatovych, M. A., & Borbat, M. O. (1987). Tekhnolohichna instruktsiya z vyrobnytstva rayduzhnoyi foreli v riznykh typakh hospodarstv Ukrayiny. Lʹviv.
- Alekin, O. A. (1970). Osnovy gidrokhimii: uchebnoe posobie. Leningrad: Gidrometeoizdat.
- Terteryan, L. A., Terteryan, L. L., & Kolos, O. M. (2011). Hospodarstvo «Ishkhan» — reproduktor z vidtvorennya ridkisnikh ta znikayuchikh vidiv lososevykh ryb. Zberezhennya henofondu ta vidnovlennya populyatsiyi tsinnykh vidiv ryb. Kyiv: DIA, 85-87.
- Goryczko, K. (2005). Pstrągi. Chów i hodowla. Olsztyn: Wydawnictwo IRS, 2005.
- Kozarenko, T. D. (1975). Ionoobmennaya khromatografiya aminokislot. Novosibirsk: Nauka.
- Cowey, C. B., & Walton, M. J. (1989). Intermediary metabolism. Fish Nutrition (2nd edn.). New York: Academic Press, 259-329.
- Pokholʹchenko, L. A. (2011). Tkanynni bilky I lipidy u dykiy I zavodsʹkoyi molodi atlantychnoho lososya Salmo salar Kolʹsʹkoho pivostrova. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Petrozavodsʹk.
- Li, P., Mai, K., Trushenski, J., & Wu, G. (2009). New developments in fish amino acid nutrition: towards functional and environmentally oriented aquafeeds. Amino Acids, 37 (1), 43-53. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-008-0171-1
- Dumas, A., de Lange, C. F. M., France, J., & Bureau, D. P. (2007). Quantitative description of body composition and rates of nutrient deposition in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture, 263, 165-181. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2007.09.026
- Shcherbina, M. A., & Gamygin, E. A. (2006). Kormlenie ryb v presnovodnoy akvakul’ture. Moskva: VNIRO.
- Luquet, P. (1991). Tilapia, Oreochromis spp. Handbook of Nutrient Requirements of Finfish. Wilson, R. P. (Ed.). Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 169-179.