Ribogospod. nauka Ukr., 2015; 3(33): 91-98
THE EFFECT OF FISH FEEDING WITH ADDITIVES NUPRO® AND BIO-MOS® ON THE RESULTS OF THE REARING OF AGE-1+ CARP (CYPRINUS CARPIO CARPIO)
, Institute of Fisheries of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv
Purpose. To investigate the effect of feed fish with the additives NUPRO® and BIO-MOS® on the results of the rearing of age-1+ carp (Cyprinus carpio L.).
Methodology. The study of the effect of feeding fish with the additives NUPRO® and BIO-MOS® on the results of the rearing age-1+ carp (Cyprinus carpio L.) of “Nyvka” scaled intrabreed type were performed based on the conventional methodology.
The experiments were carried out in ponds condition of the research farm "Nyvka" of the Institute of Fisheries during 3 months. For the experiments, we used 0.5 ha ponds, which were stocked with age-1 carp. The stocking density was 3000 individuals per ha or 1500 individuals per pond. Findings. The study demonstrated that feeding age-1+ carp with the balanced combined feed PKS 111 2/2/4 enriched with the food additives NUPRO® (5%) and BIO-MOS® (2%) increased the intensity of their growth compared to that in the control group of fish, which were fed with the combined feed of the same composition but without feed additives. Using these additives in the combined feed composition increased fish growth by 12.4% when BIO-MOS® was used and by 57.3% with NUPRO®. The fish output increased by 2% and 4%, respectively. Feed costs reduced by 2.8 an 2.6 versus 3 kg/ha in the control group. All hydrochemical indices in the experimental ponds were within normal limits and temperature condition was optimal for fish growth and metabolism. Therefore, adding these feed additives in age-1+ carp diet allows obtaining additional weight gain and more effective utilization of the feed used.
Originality. The analysis of the effect of adding the additives NUPRO® and BIO-MOS® into combined on productive parameters of age-1+ carp of “Nyvka” scaled intrabreed type was carried out for the first time.
Practical value. The feed additives NUPRO® and BIO-MOS® are recommended to be used when feeding age-1+ carp for increasing fish productivity and reducing feed costs.
Keywords: age-1+ carp, feed additives NUPRO® and BIO-MOS®, fish productivity, feed costs.
1. Hrytsyniak, І. І. (2007). Naukovo-praktychnі osnovy racіonal'noi godіvlі ryb. Kyiv.
2. Hrynzhevskyi, M. V., & Pekarskyi, A. V. (2004). Optymіzacіja vyrobnictva produkcіi akvakulturi. Kyiv : Polіgraf Konsalting.
3. Hrytsyniak, І. І., Smolianinov, K. B., & Yanovych, V. G. (2010). Obmіn lіpіdіv u ryb. Lvіv : Trіada pljus.
4. Zheltov, Ju. A. (2006). Organizacija kormlenija raznovozrastnyh grupp karpa v fermerskih rybnyh hozjajstvah. Kiev : INKOS.
5. Ceulemans, S., Coutteau, P., Van Halteren, A., & Robles Arozarena, R. (2003). Fish meal, fish oil replacements in sea bream, sea bass diets need nutritional compensation. Global Aquacult. Adv., 6(1), 46-51.
6. Spring, P., & Fegan, D. F. (2005). Mycotoxins — a rising threat to aquaculture? Lyons, P., & Jacques, K. A. (Eds.). Nutritional Biotechnology in the Feed and Food Industries: Proceedings of Alltech’s 21st Annual Symposium (T), 323-332.
7. Gonzalez-Vecino, J. L. (2002). Breakthrough in broodstock nutrition. Seafish Aquaculture: Marine Finfish News, 1 Summer, 4.
8. Barbu, A., Şara, A., Benţea, M., & Alina, A. (2009). The effects of some fodder bioadditives on the Production performances of brook trout (Salvelinus fontinalis). Lucrări ştiinţifice Zootehnie şi Biotehnologii, Timişoara, 42, 2.
9. Esenbaeva, K. S. (2005). Vlijanie kormovoj dobavki Bio-Mos na produktivnost' krolikov. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Tjumen'.
10. Dostoievskyi, P. P. (2007). Antybakterialnyi preparat BІO-MOS. Zdorovia tvaryn i liky, 9, 2-3.
11. Kruk, Ju. (2009). Jeffektivnost' primenenija NuPro v Pol'she. Fokus na pticevodstvo, 3, 2.
12. Zheltov, Ju. O. (2003). Metodychni vkazivky z provedennia doslidiv po hodivli ryb. Rybne hospodarstvo, 62, 23-28.
13. Aljokin, O. A. (1970). Osnovy gidrohimii. Leningrad : Gidrometeoizdat.
14. Hrytsyniak, І. І., Hrynzhevskyi, M. V., & Tretiak, O. M., et al. (2008). Fermerske rybnytstvo. Kyiv.